Making Up and Moving On
In today’s world, relationships are work, they can be complicated, and require an investment of time for them to be successful. Sometimes it is best to know, when it’s time to move on.
Tips to Make Up and Move on:
- Agree to not see one another or communicate for minimally 30 days.
- De-clutter your life. Do not keep reminders around of your ex.
- Settle financial issues immediately.
- Seek counseling if necessary.
- Avoid frequented places with ex.
- Eliminate all negativity from your life.
- Focus on your positive traits and work on your weaknesses.
- Don’t chase your ex.
- Learn from your mistakes. If you broke up, it was for a reason. Forget and move on.
There Are No Limits to Define Your Dating Style.
Roll your shoulders back, and hold your head up high. Confidence speaks for itself. To recover after a breakup, take ballroom dancing, do a dating detox program, do some of the things you’ve always wanted to do, but work on becoming a better you. Become the person you seek as a partner.
Depending on the dating package or membership you choose, you will receive the help of a professional to overcome the self-limiting beliefs holding you back. You deserve a loving partner who will appreciate your uniqueness.
You Get More with A Twelve Month Subscription
We offer several dating packages. You may review them by visiting our Faqs page. Oftentimes, we find clients are not “Date Ready.” Preparation may include the services of a dating coach, image consultant, or singles relationship coach. Whatever your needs may be, we have just the right package, or will design one especially for you. We suggest visiting a Guided Tour of our website to help navigate and learn available options and services.
Matches By Design ® offers clients 24/7 support throughout the dating process. Get someone who’s willing to be with you in the way you really deserve! Love feels so much better when it’s given freely. Join Us Today!