Romantic Songs Enrich Your Love Life
Songs tell us a lot and they come in different genre. Almost all have the idea that love is the most discussed, written and sung about by different personalities and voices. When dating, what makes the date you have worth cherishing?
Music has something to do with it. It can eventually shape the mood of the date. When you are out for a date, choose music that’s enticing as everything else you’ve planned to create a mood for romance.
Man has composed all forms of songs but he writes love songs beautifully. Since the day the first love song was created, millions have evolved that are indeed heart-melting. There are songs of finding a new love, losing love, songs of inspiration, of moving on in romance.
With all due respect to the artists, there are some romance songs which speak of two people in love during the most romantic date. Here are a few:
1.Truly, Madly, Deeply (Savage Garden) – this duo’s song speaks about an in-depth affection and promise to the person being loved.
- “I’d be your dream
- I’d be your wish…
- I’d be your fantasy…
- I’d be your hope…be your love…
- Be everything that you need…”
2. This I Promise You (N’Sync) – this group filled the airwaves with love. This song is really a pledge of a lifetime commitment. It is often used as wedding song.
- “And I will take you in my arms
- And hold you right where you belong
- Until the day my life is through
- This I promise you…”
3. Iris (Goo Goo Dolls) – it gained popularity not because of the movie alone but because the song is heartfelt.
- “And I don’t want the world to see me
- ‘Cause I don’t think that they’d understand…
- When everything’s made to be broken-
- I just want you to know who I am.”
4. Dreaming of You (Selina) – the song is immortal. It is a light song with a strong impact to one’s heart.
- “I’m dreaming of you tonight
- ‘Til tomorrow
- And for all of my life
- And there’s nowhere in the world
- I’d rather be…”
Songs will always be a part of courtship and it all starts with dating. Music is one of the greatest inventions of man. Generations will continue to keep it rich. It reminds us of love and romance. What makes your heart sing? How does your love life stack up? If you could use some help in this area, Get Started Now!