Find a Fulfilling Love Relationship
Do You Have a Strategy in Place to Reach Your Goal of Finding a Fulfilling Love Relationship? How is your relationship working for you?
It can be frustrating trying to find that special someone. This can leave a void in our lives. We can relate to the fact that, your life is grand, you career is taking off and things are moving fast. The only part that does not feel quite right is your personal life. Would you be open to a relationship with the right person?
Deep down, we all want the same thing–someone who will truly love us for who we are.
Chemistry is important, being able to talk to someone with ease – not having to force a conversation or try and be who you think the other person wants. Are you a single professional who lacks the time to effectively search, sort and screen matches?
As Einstein stated, If you keep doing what you have been doing, you will get the same results.
Its time for a change! A different approach or strategy is required, if you want different results in your life. Our thoughts affect feelings. Feelings affect behavior. Behavior produces action or the lack of it. Its time to become one of the few, the proud, a heart breaker. This is where self confidence comes into play.
Our physical appearance is our first connect with another and, will help a prospect to decide if you are worth a second glance. By projecting our best self, we improve the odds of attracting the partner, we seek. You should have clear relationship goals in mind, and a relationship vision.
You feel the need to meet face to face. And, we agree with you!
Meeting someone new in person, helps us utilize all our senses. As human beings, we can read body language, get an idea of an individual personality, lifestyle, values and belief system, utilize eye contact, hear the voice intonation, and can observe this individual interaction with others. We feel more comfortable asking the important questions to help us make a clearer decision to decide whether this person has potential for a long term relationship with us.
Points to Consider In Screening a Potential Mate
- Do you have the same relationship goals? (Marriage, open relationship, exclusive relationship without marriage?)
- Do you have compatible religious beliefs?
- Do you both want to have children?
- Do you want to live in the same location?
- Do you want the same kind of lifestyle?
- Do you have similar (Smoking, drinking, vegetarian) habits?
- Do you or your partner have a habit or compulsion or secret that could undermine the well-being and trust of the other (Active addiction, penchant for cheating, criminal record) person?
- Do you have the same values system?
- Do you agree on how to handle your finances – joint or otherwise?
- Do you have deal breakers that would prevent your relationship from culminating in the fulfillment of your relationship goals?
Knowledge is power, so glean important information about your real compatibility as soon as possible. If you don’t Have a Strategy to Find a Fulfilling Love Relationship, you can change your life, Start Now.