Pros and Cons of On-line vs Off-line Dating Mr Perfect?
The odds of finding your soul-mate on-line are a lot better than you may think. It does not happen for everyone, of course, but it can happen for you. The world of internet or on-line dating has exploded over the last several years. As our lives become busier, we need to make better use of our time and energy in our search for the one man or woman who will make our lives complete.
Here are a few reasons to consider On-line dating:
- There is a wide range of men to choose from. You are not limited to the men in your social circle or work environment.
- You have the opportunity to get to know a lot about a man before you ever contact him for the first time. You will know his age, marital status, what city he lives in, whether he has children, his height/weight and his likes and dislikes all from his profile. You will even see a picture of him.
- You have a better chance to present yourself in a favorable way. This is especially useful for those who are shy. We have time to think about how we want to present ourselves and can avoid feeling tongue tied. Even those who are extroverted can take time to reflect on who they really are before writing their on-line profile.
- On-line dating is certainly a time saver. You can meet so many more men in a lot less time than you ever could out in the real world.
The sooner you realize this fact, the sooner you can get on with finding Mr. Close-To-Perfect. You must take action to find the man of your dreams because you will not find him hiding under your bed. He’s not among the men that you are acquainted with so, now, you must actively seek him out.
On-line dating has become the main tool of singles in every developed country in the world. Forty million people cannot all be wrong. Ask your friends if they have ever used on-line dating or are using it now. If they are honest with you, most of them have or are now members of at least one on-line dating site and maybe more. It really is the way to go to meet eligible men who want to meet you. It does not matter what age, height, weight or income either. Somewhere out there in the wide world there is a man for you. You just need to make that connection. Find an on-line dating site that fits your needs. Write a great profile and post a flattering picture. Start contacting eligible men on the site. Mr. Close-to-perfect could be a few mouse clicks away.
Why Kiss Frogs When There Is a Better Way? Off-line Dating.
You can read hundreds of profiles on-line and look at the pictures that go with them for a small monthly fee. That is one way to go. However off-line dating offers more advantages that saves time and money – not to mention chapped lips. What is Off-line dating? What we refer to here is matchmaking.
Reasons Most People Hire A Matchmaker (Off-line Dating)
- You have a high profile, and cannot afford to go the traditional routes to find a woman or man.
- Busy life style, does not afford the luxury of time to screen and find ideal candidates for a long term relationship.
- You do not have the time or energies to find that compatible partner.
- How do you know she/he wants you? And not a gold digger?
- Arm candy is attractive, but can she/he hold a meaningful conversation
- Does she/or he have the same belief and value system?
- Have the same goals and life vision?
- Single Parent who lacks both time and energy to find a mate.
And these are just a few of the reasons that are of concern when making the most important decision in your life, effecting your future happiness. We wish to impart one more thought, it goes both ways, for each gender.
Men pride themselves on being logical. Okay here is some logic.
Do you have unrealistic expectations?
Are you a Four, and want a Ten in a woman?
How is that possible?
It is a proven fact in research, as individuals, each of us gravitate to our equal. Or mirror image, with the same DNA, but with different immune systems for survival of the species. Okay you are a Four and land a Ten, how long will it last? Does she want you or your money? You’re merely delaying the inevitable. So, you get to realize your fantasy. There are cheaper ways both financially and emotionally to achieve the same end, without wasting time, and compromising your happiness. Don’t get stuck on your list of I wants, that you fail to see the bigger picture.
Matchmakers are relationship experts. Why short change yourself in this important area of your life? Bottom line is, it’s really all about you, and you’re the boss. We are here to help you realize your lifelong love. Guys we ask that you consider all the angles of on-line vs off-line dating, then hire an expert with a more targeted approach to find just the Right One for you!